the term confidence: is the self assurance in one’s
personal judgment, ability and power, that in the
future one can generally accomplish what he/she
wishes to do.
- Confident people don’t make excuses,
they accept their failure/fault apologize for it
and thrive to do better next time.
- Confident people aren’t scared, they
know that overcoming fear is a step in the
right direction of becoming the person
they really want to be.
- Confident people don’t gossip, they
don’t care about unnecessary dramas. They
have better things to do with their time than
act jealous of other people, they have their
own lives to live and that’s what they focus on.
- Confident people don’t procrastinate,
they have the ability to get out there and make
things happen.They don’t lazy around the house,
they focus on things they want to achieve,
then they go out there and achieve it.
- CONFIDENT PEOPLE ARE NOT PEOPLE-PLESERS,
they don’t spend their lives trying to please everyone.
- Confident people don’t let obstacles stop them, they use
obstacles as a chance to grow and learn new things.
- Confident people don’t need encouragement, they don’t
seek assurance from people, and they certainly don’t wait
around for someone to give them the go-ahead, they make
things happen, and they take control of their destiny.