A 24 year old final year student who is yet to be identified has died after he reportedly consumed alcohol and some hard drugs.
The hard drugs he consumed are: Codeine, Tramadol and Marijuana at a party he attended.
The location of the incident wasn’t mentioned.
According to a Twitter user with the name, imperatorduduosa;
Another user who seems to be a medical practitioner revealed how the substances will affect the body.
“A 24 yr old male final year university student died this morning. 5 days ago, he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana.
“He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU.”