CETA spec guide is a free application that provides HEPA filter sizes, motor and bulb sizes, airflow specifications and other special notes for biological safety cabinets and isolators and Laminar flow hoods.
What is CETA?
The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is a trade agreement between the European Union and Canada, hence it is unofficially called the Canada-Europe Trade Agreement.
The Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement is a recently negotiated Canada-EU treaty. Although the negotiations started since the year 2009, it was concluded in August 2014.
The CETA as stated before is a trade agreement between Canada and the European Union. Having being provisionally applied, CETA seeks to ensure the removal of 98% of the preexisting tariffs between the two parties.
The CETA is designed to be an Industry standard and it is supported by all the manufacturers it lists.
This trade agreement includes some of the strongest commitments ever heard of in trade-deal history and it seeks to protect labor rights, create jobs, create avenue for new business opportunities, protect the environment and make room for sustainable development.
The Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement inculcates both Canada and the European Union’s commitment to apply international rules on the right of workers, climate action and environmental protection. All obligations stated herein are binding.
CETA is a progressive trade agreement, meaning that it is open to changes and updates where and when necessary.
What are the Benefits of CETA?
- CETA ensure the removal of custom duties
- It opens up Canada market services to European companies
- CETA makes it a lot easier for European firms to invest in Canada
- It cuts the costs of EU exporters while upholding standards
- It allows mutual recognition of some qualifications
- It helps Europe’s creative industries
- CETA supports workers rights
- It encourages livable environments in Canada
- It benefits EU consumers
- It ensures the creation of predictable conditions for both Canadian investors and EU investors
- It makes the process of Europeans professionals working in Canada easier
- It benefits both small and medium sized firms
- It protects traditional European geographical indications like food and drinks from being copied
- It helps make European firms more competitive in Canada
- It ensures ease of bidding for Canadian public contracts by European Union firms
How to use CETA Spec Guide
Basically, there are four steps on how to use CETA spec guide application. They are outlined and explained below.
- The first step on how to use the CETA spec guide is to download the app on your device. Once this is done then you proceed to the next step.
- The second step is to allow third party app in order for the CETA spec guide to be installed. Ensure that you allow third party app as an installation source.
- Having allowed third party app on your device, the next step is to go to browser location or file manager and look out for the CETA spec guide that was downloaded, once found, click on it and the installation process will begin.
- When prompted for anything simply tap ‘YES’. After this process your CETA spec guide is ready for use.
The process however, is different for IOS devices. Here’s how it is installed on IOS devices.
Installing CETA Spec Guide App on IOS Devices
- Check the iTunes listing of your IOS device for CETA spec guide, this is where you begin the download and installation process.
- To start the download process, click on the ‘GET’ button to the right of the app. This is of course after you must have logged in to the IOS Appstore app.
- After downloading the app, tap on the install button to the right to start the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, tap on ‘OPEN’ to start accessing your CETA spec guide app.
To get the best experience, it is important that you get familiar with the APK or APK MOD file on your device (android) or the version of it on your IOS device.